04 Feb VA: VALERI Servicer Newsflash
January 25, 2021
VALERI Downtime – The application will be unavailable on Thursday, January 28, 2021, from 9:00 to 11:59 p.m. EST for a system deployment. Users must log out of the system by 8:45 p.m. EST. The deployment will include the following items:
• LM-18701 – The Servicer Loan Listing report has been amended to only display the most recent loan modification, if a loan has two or more loan modifications.
• LM-22739 and LM-21969 – The WebLGY and Servicer Non-Matching report “Reported Date” filter will be corrected and the “Owning” and “Reporting” Servicer ID number columns will be removed.
• LM-19068 – The Events with Fatal Rules report will capture all events with fatal and non-fatal rules.
• LM-3725 – The Adequacy of Servicing Action Required report will have a new column to capture the reason for default from the Electronic Default Notice primary default reason.
• LM-23060 and 19055 – The report tabs on the Post Audit Claim Details report will be corrected to show “Review Post Audit” as the first tab and “Post Audit Claim Details” as the second tab. The sections within the report will be updated to mirror the sections in the Claim Detail Results report.
• LM-3761 – VALERI administrators will be able to view user license counts while navigating in the User Administration screen.
To access full announcement, please click the source link above.