14 Dec Freddie Mac: FHLMC Guide Bulletin 2020-46: Servicing Updates
December 9, 2020
Source: Freddie Mac
▪ The first available component of the ResolveSM user interface has launched through Decision Insights for all non-delegated short sales submitted via Workout Prospector®
▪ Simplified Automated Clearing House (ACH) authorization process
▪ Updated Freddie Mac Flex Modification trial period requirements
▪ Additional updates to electronic Payment Deferral agreements to provide greater specificity
▪ Clarification to occupancy waiver requests for second homes
▪ Revisions to Form 1036, Request for Possession or Control of Documents
You’ll also find other Guide updates and clarifications in the Bulletin that may be important to your business.
Reference Tool for Temporary COVID-19 Related Requirements
To assist you in managing to our selling requirements, take advantage of our reference tool available in our COVID-19 Resource Center. With it you can quickly access the temporary COVID-19 related requirements and check for loan eligibility in conjunction with the requirements outlined in the applicable Guide sections.